Submit to the Fresno Sweded Film Festival
Thanks for making a sweded film! Submissions are now being accepted for Swede Fest 23. To submit your film, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Your name
• Title of your film
• What city/state/country you’re from
• Link to download your film. Use any file sharing service you prefer, or use our Dropbox link.
The deadline to submit is Monday, November 6, 2023 by 11:59pm Pacific Time.
If you have questions for us, please allow ample time before the submission deadline and email us at email@example.com. Thanks! We look forward to seeing your awesome creations!
• One submission per person.
• Keep it under 4 minutes.
• Keep it friendly for all ages. You can swede R-rated movies like “Pulp Fiction,” just find creative ways to get around things like violence, adult language and nekkidness.
• Embrace the amateur nature of sweding… opt to use objects you have around the house (like cardboard!) rather than spending a lot of money. The real creative genius comes from how your personality and sense of humor shine through. Make these films your own and have fun!